We live in a connected world and social media has been an essential factor contributing to it.
It’s been about 2 years since Mark Zuckerberg announced that you can make Facebook Messenger chatbots for business accounts and everyone’s been going gaga ever since!
After all, Facebook is the largest chat platform available today and millions of people use Messenger.
In fact, according to the stats, the top 4 messaging apps have more users than the top 4 social networks.
Still, why do businesses refrain from merging bots into their page on social platforms?
It’s because they think making chatbots is expensive, time-consuming and not a cup of tea for those unfamiliar with coding. And yes it is, but only when you build a bot manually.
Did you know that chatbots have single handedly contributed to an increase in profits by 25%?
Also, 43% of the millennials leverage to social channels to engage in customer support today.
Chatbots at social platforms allow businesses to automate conversations with people who click on your Facebook Messenger to start a discussion. Through this, people can easily get in touch with your business.
Well, that sounds worthwhile, and you know what? Anyone can build this bot! Using bot building tools such as Engati, all you need to be is S-M-A-R-T.
P.s. There is no coding required at all! Convenient, isn’t it?
So, to create a Facebook Messenger chatbot, follow these simple steps:
1. Register at Engati. Select a bot template as per your requirement and build a bot under 10 minutes.
2. It uses one code base for all platforms so that you can create bots not just on Facebook but also on all the 12 available platforms like kik, slack, etc.
3. Make sure you have a Facebook page already and your account is connected.
4. Link the bot to your Facebook page and voila! Here’s your new Messenger bot!
You can also customise your own welcome message and default answers, though they’re already inbuilt in our bots using NLP engine.
Now that we know how to build a messenger bot using Engati platform, let’s brush up on how exactly these bots can be of good use for your business.
- Automate Q&A for common queries.
- Deliver daily or weekly messages.
- Prompt users to book services.
- Send special offers or coupons.
- Conduct polls and surveys.
- Announce new blog posts or send new content to subscribers.
- Inform any new updates or features.
Engati has been listed in one of the top 10 Facebook messenger chatbot tools of 2019 by inc.com.
If you’re trying to grow your business through social media, integrating a chatbot to keep up with customer demands is the ideal option.
Ultimately, what contributes to an increase in sales and building good brand value in the market is customer satisfaction. So keep your customers happy by paying attention to their queries.
According to a recent study, 90% of the customers require immediate solutions, while only 49% of them actually receive it.
Chatbots aid to this commonly found issue and can increase customer satisfaction by 10%.
So what are you waiting for? Start with Engati now.
Also, check out our youtube tutorial demonstrating how to build Facebook messenger chatbots.
Hope this article was helpful.